COME AND ENJOY OUR HEATED POOL!
HOURS OF OPERATION
OPENING JUNE 16, 2012 (weather permitting)
Monday – Friday: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Monday – Friday: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm (weather Permitting)
CONCESSION BOOTH AND OFFICE
JUNE (weather permitting call to confirm)
Monday – Sunday: 9:30 am – 10:30 pm
Monday – Friday: 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 am – 9:30 pm (weatherh permitting)
SWIMMING FEES (prices include GST)
Children under 5 must be closely supervised by an adult. Regular rates apply for adults entering the water. Wristbands must be worn by all swimmers to gain admittance to the pool. Replacement bands are $2.00.
CAMPING FEES (prices include GST)
|Serviced 15 amp||$25.00|
|Serviced 30 amp||$30.00|
|Serviced 50 amp||$40.00|
|Serviced 15 amp||$150.00|
|Serviced 30 amp||$180.00|
|Serviced 50 amp||$200.00|
Firewood – $5.00 per bundle
Camping check-in time: 4:00 pm
Camping check-out time: Noon
Camping Fees must be paid at time of check in.
$5.00 Registration fee must be paid by Pre-authorized credit card at time of reservation.
MINI GOLF FEES
Single Round – $2.00
Putter Pass of 10 games – $15.00
CANADIAN RED CROSS & LIFESAVING SOCIETY SWIMMING LESSONS
July 2nd – 13th
July 16th – 27th
For more information or to register please call Zoe Talbot at 532-2123 or Leah Recknell 532-2014.
SWIMMING LESSON FEES (prices include GST)
|Starfish, Duck, Sea Turtle ( Moms & Tots)||$20.00/week|
|Salamander, Sunfish, Crocodile, Whale (Ages 3-5)||$20.00/week|
|Level 1 – 4 (30 minute lesson) (start at 6 yrs)||$20.00/week|
|Level 5 – 8 (45 minute lesson)||$24.25/week|
|Level 9 & 10 (60 minute lesson)||$28.75/week|
|Rookie, Ranger, Start – book cost plus||$35.50/week|
|Lifesaving 1, 2, 3|
|Bronze Medallion – book cost plus||$63.25/week|
|Bronze Cross – book cost plus||$63.25/week|
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO THE START OF SWIMMING LESSONS
2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Fundraising||Lesley Sawchuck & Brenda Christie|
MEMBERS AT LARGE
PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Fires are only allowed in fire pits provided for that purpose. DO NOT MOVE FIRE PITS.
2. All motorized vehicles must be kept on roadways and parking lots, and travel at posted speed limit.
3. It is unlawful to damage or remove, and sign, facilty, turf, rock or the whole or part of any flower, plant, shrub or tree.
4. It is unlawful to discharge, discard, or dispose of any liquid or solid waste other than into a provided sewage system or receptacle.
5. Undue noise or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. Quiet time begins at 11:00 pm.
6. Pets must be kept leashed at all times. Owners must ensure that pet litter is cleaned up. Please consider your neighbour’s, regarding litter and barking.
7. At no time will minors be allowed to consume alcohol.
8. Garbage is to be disposed of, in designated areas only.
9. Please leave a clean campsite. Do not discard sunflower seed shells on ground.
10. EMERGENCY NUMBER 911.
July 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29
August 5, 12, 19, & 26
Watch for posted menu plans for these listed dates.
Suppers to start at 5:00 pm, buffet style, dessert and drink included.
Suppers may change due to availability.